Good Creative Writer – 2 Strategies For Creative Writing Success
Creative writing allows an individual to channel their creativity and utilise it to manufacture a hard-hitting, exceptional and often beautiful outcome. Writing creatively compels students to explore their thought process and use their imagination in a constructive way, which allows the writer’s themselves, along with their readers to question the nature of their environment and observe all sides of the story.
To sanction the future generations to think imaginatively, many schools and universities appoint a mandatory creative writing course for their students. For most students, creative writing comes naturally. In fact, they look forward to pursuing creative writing essays. However, many students find it difficult to get a good grade in this course. For that reason, they seek the help of essay writers UK to pass their course with a good grade.
Nevertheless, by following two simple strategies, one can become skilled in creative writing:
- Free Flow Writing: Most students struggle with writing as they consider writing to be a formal task and therefore, they spend a majority of their time picking topics and developing angles to pursue in their essay. As a result, they feel suffocated. However, when it comes to creative writing, formality in writing is not required. Free flow writing is a technique in which an individual writes uninterruptedly without any restrictions on the basis of ideas, spelling and grammar. In contrast to brainstorming, free flow writing involves the construction of sentences and paragraphs which can be considered as a first draft. By practising free flow writing, students can develop plots that they didn’t consider of consciously. Free flow writing allows:
- Channelling Your Creativity: When one is practising free flow writing, there is no restriction on what is being written. Hence, the student has the opportunity to relax and tap into their thoughts without boundaries. By this means, an individual develops faith in their writing skills and let out their inner thoughts without even realising it. Hence, when they re-read their draft, they automatically discover the direction their writing is taking.
- Continuous Writing: With free flow writing, one can write continuously without a break. This sets up a mood for writing and further generates ideas. When individuals are not restricted in any way, they tend to write more proficiently.
- Visual Imagination: The key to producing an exceptional creative essay is providing a vivid description to the readers. By enhancing one’s descriptive writing skills, creative writing can prove itself to be an incredibly easy task. To improve the ability to describe vibrantly, one needs to:
- Visualise The Description: When an individual imagine what they want to write about, the words to narrate the incidence flow naturally. Hence, by imagining the surrounding, formulation of words become simple.
- Gaze At Thought Invoking Stimulus: Time and time again, imagination needs a stimulus. For that reason, looking through magazine images, picture books or searching for images online for your essay topic can provide an incentive that can influence your creative thought process and motivate you to write efficiently and successfully.